Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Bad Experience

Started by Photoshark ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Bad Experience

2 posts
  1. I ordered an Olympus 4040Z from Digital Liquidators on the internet and they said it wad in stock. Four weeks later I still haden't recieved my camera. I had to cancel. BEWARE:mad:

  2. Had you checked their online ratings, you never would have ordered from them to begin with. Here's a better tip:

     

    Go to one of these sites (there are probably others) before ordering anything online:

     

    www.resellerratings.com

    www.bizrate.com

    www.nextag.com

     

    All three sites have substantially less than favorable reviews of Digital Liquidators. Bottom line is that there are some decent deals on line these days, but very few great ones . . .

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.