Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Big Animals Showreel 2014

Started by Scuba_SI ·

  • 8Posts
  • 8Replies

Read-only discussion

Big Animals Showreel 2014

8 posts
  1. Here's my attempt at a year end video, this is the big animals section, so consider it part 1 of 2, as a Lembeh video will be coming soon!

    I was very lucky to have some great trips in 2014, everything was paid for so i'm not doing any dodgy promotions for freebie stuff! I think we chose quite well with the operators that we used. I'll be doing some things differently next year with the sardine run to get more in water time, but other than that lots of great experiences.

  2. Impressive! The music was appropriately as majestic as the animals were.

  3. Great video as always from yourself. I would struggle to tear myself away from Lembeh but looking at some of your other destinations I probably could!

  4. You are a brave man letting a white pointer bump your port like that Simon. Is that taken on Rodney Fox boat? Brilliant footage.

  5. Hey part 2 you gotta show that juice sucking 'predator' bug!

  6. I forgot about that. Will see if it'll fit with the rest.

     

    Rodney Fox indeed. Those Zen domes are pretty tough.

  7. Thanks for the feedback :) always nice when you make an edit that works.

  8. Where was the manta footage? Great video!

     

     

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.