Hi,
has anybody tried if that will work?
Or the possibility to test it?
Sensor is very small, lenses are narrow....
Maybe not with the 60mm macro, but the 45mm?
Regards,
Wolfgang
Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic
INON UFL-M150 ZM80 Micro Fisheye Lens on OMD5 / Nauticam
Started by trimix125 ·
- 7Posts
- 7Replies
Read-only discussion
INON UFL-M150 ZM80 Micro Fisheye Lens on OMD5 / Nauticam
-
-
Yes , I've try it with the 12-50 and the EM1 ,( because I own one that I use with my Canon S90 ).
It cannot work with any macro lense , probably because of the focusing distance . It's very pleasant to use , but the results are a bit disappointing , because there is a lot of blurr on the side of the picture even with very small aperture .So it don't work with the 12-50 on maco mode at 43 mm .
You must also zoom nearby 50 mm to avoid vignetting , but even you get a nice wide angle
It is a shame that we can't get a better quality of images , as the micro fish eye lense is very exciting to use ....
Inon has put the 12-50 and the EM5 in his list of compatibility with the INON UFL-M150 ZM80
-
Hi Girelle,
thanks a lot for your answer.
Do you have the Oly 45mm 1,8 lens to try it? Or the SIgma 60mm?
Inon writes that it should be ~ a 80mm lens... So the 45 would be the nearest.
Can you maybe post a pic to show how strong the blurr is?
Greetings,
Wolfgang -
I have the 45 mm , but from Panasonic and the 60 mm from Olympus of course .
I don't see any interest to try to use a micro fish eye lense which is built for macro wide angle with a macro lense especially the 60 mm from Olympus which is a film 120 mm .
On the macro mode position of the 12-50 at 43 mm it dont' work , so I suppose that it'll be the same with the Panasonic 45 mm that I own also but I have forget in France and I 'm staying in the Philippines untill May ,.but I'm a sure that it won't work , the camera can't make the focus through a macro lense and the micro fish eye .
I've use it with the 12-50 in between 40 and 50 mm ( no vignetting ) ( 80 to 100 mm film ) and that match with what tell Inon .
I'm not very enthusiatic at the idea that I'm going to show not good picture , anyway if it can help you !!
This one is not cropped , no change in any way , 44 mm with the 12-50

This one also not cropped , although the subject is not really CFWA , taken also at 44 on the 12-50

This one has been taken at 39 mm , you can see the vignetting appear no crop

Of course if you are in the blue ....

The good thing with that combination , is that you can obtain suns not too burn !! I wonder why ... ;-)
This last one at 50 mm , not cropped as the other of course

-
Hi Girelle,
thanks a lot for the pics.
The Pics show the problem.
For that they are superb ;-))
Its a pitty that this combination will not work...I thought of buying that lens, because my girl friend uses a Sony RX100, so for that camera it should be ok.
But i know that she wont use it often, so it would only make sense if i could use it as well....
Next trip is to Anilao, so the critters would have bee an ideal object for using it ;-))
Thanks a lot again,
Wolfgang -
depending on the port you use it should work with the 45mm lens...
-
Hi,
which one are you using?
I have the 60mm macro port, the dome for the 8mm Panasonic fe, and a longer one......
Unhappily i think that it would need a short one, that is ending as close as possible in front of the dome, or???
Regards,
Wolfgang