Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Sea and Sea Housing & camera for NX60

Started by randya ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Sea and Sea Housing & camera for NX60

5 posts
  1. Anyone eager to get there hands on an old film system? Lots of parts, never a flood and camera body.

    Any suggestions which museum might be interested would be appreciated.

     

    Thanks,

  2. Put it here and in the classified, and you might find a nut. They don't bring much on E-Bay. I got my NX-100 Pro and a spare for the parts to complete it for about $150 total (had to spend another $75 for a pair of Sea & Sea handles to complete it) and my N80 & N80S with Nexus housing for under $100. Biggest expense was the F100 at about $150, but I'm enjoying them quite a bit. As a bonus, all my Sea & Sea strobes do TTL with the film cameras with no converters of any sort. Good luck moving them, and hope someone will enjoy going back in time a bit. I'm more than happy with the quality of pictures I get using Fujichrome 100. Many folks like the results better than what I'm getting out of my D300 rig.

  3. Hi from Italy,

    you are lucky, I'm looking for a F100 housing for a while, but no chance in my country.

    Edited by spassa
  4. thank you Larry for your reply, but:

    "does not ship to Italy"

     

    Ciao

    Stefano

Reef Photo & Video

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.