Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Move from D7000 to another camera

Started by PhotographingBlind ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Move from D7000 to another camera

4 posts
  1. My vision is going the wrong way. I can not see anymore through the viewfinder of my D7000.

    I am looking for a camera with the same quality but where i can see through a screen.

    Which camera has this at the moment, ?

    Which lenses and housing do you advise for WA and Macro ?

     

    Thx !

  2. Have you tried a magnifying optical viewfinder?

  3. I have the same problem but for me the solution is to use a 45 degree viewfinder. I can compose and check thru this and not realy via

    the viewscreen at the back. I'm using a Olympus OMD-EM1 .

    Frank

  4. BS-Kinetics (www.bskinetics.com) offers external monitor housings. But I have no idea, how the connection to the camera works.
    See Accessory -> Housing Accessories.

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.