Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

GoPro Hero 4 Black with LCD or Silver?

Started by snowscuba ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

GoPro Hero 4 Black with LCD or Silver?

1 posts
  1. Hi,
    I am about to buy a new gopro and not sure whether to get the black with a LCD bacpac or the silver which comes with the LCD screen. I have been using a GoPro Hero 2 with bacpac until recently when I lost it.

    I have access to a significant discount with GoPro, so the $79 LCD cost is not an issue. Just trying to figure out if I want to deal with the bulkier 4 + LCD. Seems like the only benefit would be 4K at 30fps.

    Anybody here had to go through the same choice? What did you get and are you happy about it?

    Although I won't be able to use the touch screen while diving, so you know if on the silver I can control using buttons but still go through menu options on the LCD?

    Would love to get some opinions.

    Thanks


    Edited by snowscuba
Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.