Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Tapatalk changes - mark as read

Started by Alison Perkins ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Tapatalk changes - mark as read

5 posts
  1. I generally use Tapatalk to read the Wetpixel forum. Recently I performed an app update on Tapatalk for iphone.

     

    In the past I used the "unread" function to search out new material and then swiped and hit "mark as read" to quickly remove all the posts that weren't of interest (like sales posts for example). Does anyone know if there is a "mark as read" function in the new update? I have been unable to locate it. The alternative seems to be entering each individual post and then exiting and this is more time consuming. :-(

  2. Only if you want t mark all. Slide right t left and you get the option. I liked the previous version, not sure of this version.

  3. I don't want to mark "All" as read. I'd like to be able to do it thread by thread like I used to. I was hoping that I was just missing something, not that they had removed this important feature. :-(

  4. Alison, looks like tapatalk listened to the negative comments. There is a new update where you can tap an icon tic mark to mark as read.

  5. This has just made my day! Thank you Tapatalk developers. I was definitely looking at Wetpixel less often without this feature.

     

     

    http://www.InspiredToDive.com

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.