Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Opinions on the Canon 700D?

Started by AllisonFinch ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Opinions on the Canon 700D?

3 posts
  1. Anyone have info on the 700D? How is the video with the constant focus? I have an old Rebel XTi (400D) and I am thinking of getting rid of the GoPro mounted on top of my housing and going with the 700D.

  2. surely SOMEONE has some info???

  3. I have a Sea and Sea RDX 650 housing which is also compatible with the 700D, fitted with a Standard Port it works well with both a Sigma 10-20mm Wide Zoom and also with the Canon 18-55mm ISM lens.

     

    Optical TTL with a YS-D1 strobe.

     

    I added a "Leak Sentinel" to the housing for extra insurance

     

    have taken it on 4 dives and am very pleased with the results, also bought the Athena 100 macro port but not used it yet.

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.