Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Nikon D300 UK Germany complete setup

Started by trimix125 ·

  • 15Posts
  • 15Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Nikon D300 UK Germany complete setup

15 posts
  1. Port Hi,
    sell this setup, because i use now only my Olymus setup and want to buy new lenses ;-))

    UK Germany Nikon D300 housing
    UK Germany big domeport
    UK Germany macro port
    Mike Dive Mini domeport has a small mark in the port acrylic
    Port extensen rings 25mm 30mm & 70mm
    Zoom and focus gear for several lenses like 10 - 17mm, 10 - 17mm and tc, 12 - 24mm....
    45° view finder ( has a little missing chip of glas in an inner lens, not in the viewing field )
    Some other stuff like extra strobe connecting cable, o rings....
    Complete setup 1800 €

    If needed i can offer a Nikon D300 as well, a S&S YS 120 strobe, Weihcamp ttl converter.....
    I a Newbe wants a full setup, some Arms and clamps should be found as well.

    Gear is in Austria / Europe shipping in the EU will be no problem.
    If you want more pics, just send me an email.

    Regards,
    Wolfgang

    post-41021-0-79195800-1420818066_thumb.jpg

    post-41021-0-86920300-1420818079_thumb.jpg

    post-41021-0-03332700-1420818086_thumb.jpg

    post-41021-0-75653600-1420818108_thumb.jpg

    post-41021-0-49356200-1420818126_thumb.jpg

    post-41021-0-84407900-1420818135_thumb.jpg

    post-41021-0-59900300-1420818145_thumb.jpg

    post-41021-0-25813600-1420818157_thumb.jpg

  2. And up ;-))

    If a newbe needs a complete setup, i can offer the above plus a Nikon D300 and a Sea&Sea 120 strobe f0r 2000.- Euro.

    Regards,
    Wolfgang

  3. Hi,

    new price: 1600.- Euro for the housing and ports
    1800.- Euro for the complete setup

    Just saw that the mini dome port is not on the first pic, but it is included.

    Regards,
    Wolfgang

  4. Hi,
    still available ;-))

    Complete setup for 1500.-

    Regards,
    Wolfgang

  5. Push ;-))

    Spring is coming, time to dive....

    Regards,
    Wolfgang

    Edited by trimix125
  6. I'm in the U.K. can you give me best price for all the equipment including the Nikon d300

     

    Many Thanks

     

    Keith

    Edited by Keith Wilkin
  7. Hi Keith,

    1500.-
    all parts of the UK Germany underwater setup, including the camera, second battery, think i still have the original box for the camera.....
    Including insured shipping, good packed,
    payment using bank account, no paypal.

    If you wanna add strobe, ttl converter or arms, we will find a package.

    Regards,
    Wolfgang

    Edited by trimix125
  8. I have inon strobes, what are the strobe connections, optic or sync and can you still get the sync cables for the housing ?

  9. Hi,
    the housing has one nikonos connector and a unused thread with plug.
    I used it with the weihkamp ttl converter for one Sea & Sea 250pro, and from there optical connector to the second 250 pro. So i had ttl ( more or less ;-))
    The normal Nikonos to Inon / Sea & Sea cable is fine, or the Nikonos to two strobes Inon / Sea & Sea.
    Or you use a T- piece.
    I have a look, could be i still have one, than its included.

    You can get still spare parts, or service, the page of the company is sleeping since some time, but if you contact Uwe, he is very helpful.
    They still produce housings, but dont advert them....

    If you want more pics, or other info,
    dont hesitate to ask.
    Regards,
    Wolfgang

    post-41021-0-30601500-1460010813_thumb.jpg

    Edited by trimix125
  10. Thanks for that Wolfgang. The only problem I have at the moment is that the euro to sterling rate is not as good as I thought it was and it comes out more than my budget. I have a sony rx100 mk 1 with nauticam housing and if I can get a good price on that I will get back to you.

     

    Many Thanks

     

    Keith

  11. Hi Keith,
    ok, thats the main problem in underwaterfotography ;-))

    Its nearly the combo my girl friend uses ;-))
    Same camera but a Recsea housing...
    But very different to a dslr rig.

    So had a look for the housing and connectors,
    at the moment a Subtronic plug is installed, but there is a Nikonos plug with original connector for the flash shoe as well included in the spare parts.
    Can install that for you.
    Have a Subtronic T-piece, but that would need Subtronic to Inon / Sea & Sea cable.
    Dont know if there is a cable for one plug to two strobes available as well. Subtronic is a little bit tricky...
    Nikonos to 2 Inons is no problem.

    Take your time,
    Wolfgang

  12. Thanks for the info Wolfgang but as I said the euro/sterling rate has fallen drastically over the last few months and whereas I thought the rate was around the 140 plus mark it turns out it's down to 120 plus which means it will be out of my budget. I was budgeting for £1000 sterling so as you can see the exchange rate is killing it. Thankyou for your help and guidance.

     

    Keith

  13. Hi Wolfgang

     

    If the whole setup is still available, not the strobes or arms, would you accept Eu 1350. I have not sold my sony setup and this figure brings it nearer to my budget now that the euro has improved a little bit.

     

    Thankyou

     

    Keith

  14. Hi Keith,
    yes still available ;-))
    Willsend you a pm.
    Regards,
    Wolfgang

  15. Setup is sold.

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.