Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Recsea RX100 housing servicing

Started by Brett R ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Recsea RX100 housing servicing

1 posts
  1. Hi

     

    I had a small leak in my RX100 housing on my recent trip, nothing dramatic just a few drops....but little drops eventually become big drops!

     

    I suspect it came through the seal at the front for the aperture control ring.

     

    Does anyone have any suggestions of where I can get it serviced (I am in Australia....) or, any tips to have a go at it myself.

     

    Thanks

    Brett

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.