As the title states... I am hoping to find a Nauticam NA-D700 or Subal ND700 housing. Although it is not an absolute must.
Has anyone seen any for sale? Used or new.
Any feedback would be appreciated.
Read-only discussion
As the title states... I am hoping to find a Nauticam NA-D700 or Subal ND700 housing. Although it is not an absolute must.
Has anyone seen any for sale? Used or new.
Any feedback would be appreciated.
PM Sent
Dear Tones,
I have a used housing body for a D700 that you might be interested in. Its began life as the standard Seacam housing, but I have worked with several machine shops to make modifications that increase its access to a much fuller array of the D700's capabilities than it began life with. The housing has controls that allow you to use the preview and function buttons on the D700. It also has a "clutch" that engages or disengages the manual focus control when you switch the C-S-M control from one of the auto-focus modes to manual focus. The housing also has a port lock, which no standard Seacam housing has. I also have some ports and extension rings available, a Seacam 45-degree viewfinder and a selection of lens gears. I would prefer to sell the housing with a D700 camera body but that is not absolutely necessary.
If you send me a way to get in touch with you I can send you pictures and perhaps we can talk on the phone, My name is Fred. My email is fbavendam@hotmail.com
Fred
Here you go, Hope this helps
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/587081-REG/Ikelite_6812_7_6812_7_iTTL_Underwater_Housing.html
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/886159-REG/equinox_underwater_housing_for_nikon.html
http://www.backscatter.com/sku/su-10nd700.lasso
http://www.backscatter.com/sku/ike-6812.7.lasso
http://www.backscatter.com/sku/ex-hddslrd700.lasso
The third link is a new Subal for $3,676.65
Here is an NAD-700
http://www.perthscuba.com/shop/na-d700-housing-for-nikon-d700-camera/
Hello. I have a great, complete Aquatica D700 housing with ports, excellent shape. Please see my posting here, or contact me at
68.elias@gmail.com
Hi. You have probably found something by now, but I have an Aquatica system described in this post: http://wetpixel.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=55550
I'll throw in the macro port (the one with the focus knob). It looks a bit scruffy, but the glass is immaculate.
Hope you have found something!
Peter
As the title states... I am hoping to find a Nauticam NA-D700 or Subal ND700 housing. Although it is not an absolute must.
Has anyone seen any for sale? Used or new.
Any feedback would be appreciated.
If you still need aquatica for nikon d700 pls pm me. Also selling 2 d700 bodies
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.