Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

IKELITE CANON 5D HOUSING Plus Ports for SALE

Started by philipnicholashamilton ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

IKELITE CANON 5D HOUSING Plus Ports for SALE

2 posts
  1. Hi ,

     

    I have bought a new Aquatica housing on sale hence I'm selling my Ikelite Housing and the ports, ( I use 17-40mm , 8-15 Fisheye, 100 mm 2.8 ) , you can use those lenses and other with the dome 8" and the Macro port. They have little use, 60 dives approx. never flooded or accidents. I'm in London , UK, but could ship abroad. I have no sense of the price for the package since I'm not a dealer and have never sold or bought online. Ref prices are below. So feel free to make an offer.

     

    New price at Backscatter are :

    Ikelite housing for Canon 5D Mark II, USD 1,800

    Dome 8" USD400 ( with sleeves for 8-15 and 17-40 mm)

    Flat Port w/ focus USD 200+ 175 USD + focal extension usd 175 for Canon 100 1:2.8L EF Macro USM

    ​Please write me directly to philipnicholashamilton@gmail.com

     

    post-48838-0-29553100-1421001949_thumb.jpgpost-48838-0-91609400-1421001947_thumb.jpgpost-48838-0-40950900-1421001950_thumb.jpgpost-48838-0-52170500-1421001951_thumb.jpgpost-48838-0-64921800-1421001952_thumb.jpgpost-48838-0-90110000-1421001953_thumb.jpg

  2. SOLD

     

    MANY THANKS

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.