Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Canon G10 Camera+Ikelite housing+Wide-angle etc

Started by philipnicholashamilton ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Canon G10 Camera+Ikelite housing+Wide-angle etc

2 posts
  1. I have for sale , a full CanonG10 system that I haven't used in long time, has 40 dives, never flood or accident, very good condition. Good video,and manual op. Perfect for intermediate divers/photographers that want to migrate overtime towards a full (an expensive) DLSR system.

    Make an offer above USD 500 ( net of shipping ) , havent bought or sold online before, I'm not a dealer either, so can't tell the fair price, but what I know is that USD 500 is a very cheap price and should sell right away. I can ship from London. write me to philipnicholashamilton@gmail.com

     

     

    Canon PowerShot G10 14.7MP Digital Camera - 5x Optical Zoom, 3 inch PureColor LCD II Viewfinder

    IKELITE housing.

    Wide angle Conversion lens/dome.

    Arm , double and single tray ,finer optic cable, and Epoque ES230 DS Strobe ( http://www.camerasunderwater.co.uk/lighting/flash/epok)

     

    extra battery for camera.

     

    new prices are , 200 usd for camera, 1,000 usd for housing, 300 usd for wide-angle lens, 300 usd for strobe= usd 1,800

    Please make offers above USD 500 ( net of shipping costs)

     

    post-48838-0-36712800-1421010381_thumb.jpg

    post-48838-0-68746700-1421010382_thumb.jpg

    post-48838-0-88775300-1421010383_thumb.jpg

    post-48838-0-94736000-1421010384_thumb.jpg

    post-48838-0-98489000-1421010385_thumb.jpg

  2. SOLD THANKS

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.