Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

For Sale: Nikon D7000 / Nauticam Turnkey Underwater System

Started by rarostant ·

  • 19Posts
  • 19Replies

Read-only discussion

For Sale: Nikon D7000 / Nauticam Turnkey Underwater System

19 posts
  1. Like new, Nikon D7000 underwater system. This is a complete high-end underwater DSLR system. The rig is in mint condition, never flooded, and has been used on a total of 4 dive trips. The shutter count on the D7000 is 5208 actuations.

     

    System includes the following:

     

    CAMERA

    Nikon D7000 Camera Body

     

    HOUSING

    Nauticam NA-D7000 Housing

     

    STROBES & LIGHTS

    (2) Sea & Sea YS-D1 Stobes

    Light & Motion Sola Photo 1200 Focus Light

     

    LENSES

    Nikon AF-S 105mm 1:2.8 G ED Lens

    Nikon AF-S 60mm 1:2.8 G ED Lens

    Tokina Fisheye 10-17 F3.5-4.5 DX AT-X Lens

     

    PORTS

    Zen Underwater DP-100 100mm Fisheye Dome Port

    Nauticam Macro Port 60

    Nauticam Extender Ring 30 w/ Lock

    Nauticam TN1017 Zoom Gear for Tokina

     

    MISC

    Nauticam 45 Degree Viewfinder

    (2) Nauticam Carbon Fiber Float Arm (90x150mm)

    Nauticam 200mm Double Ball Arm

    (2) Nauticam 125mm Double Ball Arm

    (7) Nauticam Clamps

    (2) Maha MH-C401FS Battery Charger

    (5) Maha Rechargable Battery (Set of 4)

    (4) Nauticam 1 Inch Strobe Mounting Ball

    Nauticam Lanyard With Snap Hooks

    Think Tank Airport International Roller Bag

    Also included:

    Original Boxes, Manuals, Spare O-Rings, Cables, Accessories

     

    I can provide additional close up photographs of the equipment, if requested.

     

    Sample of photos taken with this setup: https://www.flickr.com/photos/78729525@N00/9152392446/in/set-72157649856210239/

     

    Selling as a complete package.

     

    Original Retail over $12,000

     

    Selling for $9,500

     

    You may contact me directly at rarostant@gmail.com

     

    post-42415-0-26115300-1421108604_thumb.jpg

    post-42415-0-96219100-1421108594_thumb.jpg

    post-42415-0-40790200-1421108616_thumb.jpg

    post-42415-0-41532000-1421108629_thumb.jpg

    post-42415-0-55298600-1421108650_thumb.jpg

    post-42415-0-36241100-1421108661_thumb.jpg

    post-42415-0-58656000-1421149580_thumb.jpg

    Edited by rarostant
  2. Price drop to $8950.

  3. Would you consider selling the Nauticam Viewfinder as a seperate item? Please contact me at sjalbon@live.com

     

    Regards

     

    Stevea

  4. hi if you do split i would be interested in all your ports. zen and 60 plus extention. your 60mm macro lens and the tokina 10-17 plus lens gear for tokina . and 45 viewfinder. pm me with a price if you interested thanks steve

  5. At this point, I'd like to keep the system together. I might consider selling everything except the strobes, but I'm switching to Canon and won't have any use for the rest of the gear.

  6. Did you sell all of this? Any left?

  7. The entire system is still available. I'd prefer keep it together.

  8. The entire system is still available. I'd prefer keep it together.

    Hello,

     

    Is it still available? I would be interested in all except the D7000 body please.

  9. The system is still available and I would consider selling it without the D7000 body.

  10. Hi

    Is this still available?

  11. How much for the sola of its still available?

  12. The entire system is still for sale as a complete package.

  13. I'm not interested in the entire package just the red sola. Thanks for your time.

  14. Price Change. $8800

  15. Based on the price, good luck... about $4500 over priced based on a 6 yr old product

  16. Thank you for your comment.

  17. So is this still available?

  18. Yes, everything is still available.

  19. If you do decide to sell separately, I would be interested in the

     

    -45 degree view finder

    -105mm macro lens & Port

    -Sola photo light

     

    rframes88@gmail.com

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.