Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

DSLR Video

Started by Aquapaul ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

DSLR Video

1 posts
  1. Hi, I have had a D7100 for over a year now and up to this point I have only shot stills with it. I would like to start shooting some video but don't know where to start. I have been looking over the web and all I seam to find confuses me. I am not sure which questions to even ask at this point.

     

    Anyone have a good book, video course or DVD they could recommend to get me started with DSLR video?

     

    Thank You,

     

    Paul Chase

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.