Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Has anyone used a Wet mate mini dome or an air dome with a micro 4/3?

Started by Interceptor121 ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Has anyone used a Wet mate mini dome or an air dome with a micro 4/3?

3 posts
  1. I am not quite clear about the physics behind it so I wonder if anyone has tried a wet mate like the Nauticam one or a similar solution with a flat port on a macro 4\3 to restore the air field of view???

     

  2. I have now and it works with a +1 or +2 diopter will post some examples

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.