What about olympus 9-18 in 4" wide angle port? Or were you trying to reuse the 3.5?
Interceptor. I'm trying to balance my above water needs with those underwater. In the wide angle department I have the Lumix 8mm which I use with the 3.5" dome. Fine for CFWA underwater, but has limitations depending on the subject due to it's very properties of being a fisheye. The 8mm FE also has limited opportunities above water. I would like to get the 12mm primarily for above water use as a fast WA lens but it may be limited underwater as pointed out in this thread. It is also a fairly expensive lens so I would not want to have to buy a dedicated port for it.
I use the 60mm macro above and below water and I really like it! The 45mm f1.8 is fine for above water.
Finally I have the 12-50mm kit lens which currently is my do everything lens above and below (in the macro port),but is not stellar really in any department.
The Lumix 7-14mm has promise to fit both environments, but will also need a dedicated port. A not inexpensive package.
So basically, like most folk I guess, I'm trying to get the biggest bang for the buck!