Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Wide Angle issue with CanonWPDC51 and Inon WA with hood

Started by Trwen ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Wide Angle issue with CanonWPDC51 and Inon WA with hood

1 posts
  1. I have a Canon S120 with Canon WP DC51 housing. I just bought the WA lens with hood from Inon, plus mountbase and all the fixings. Trial photo underwater in a large farm water tank, and to my disappointment I have the lens/lenshood showing in the corners of the frame; so that to get a 'clean' photo I would need to crop always. Is this user error in some way, or a fault in the design of the Inon WA lens with hood set up?

    I'm loath at the moment to submerge myself if I then have to send anything back to INON.... All and any suggestions/advice welcome

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.