Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

67mm adaptor from ebay

Started by punxzilla ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

67mm adaptor from ebay

4 posts
  1. Has anyone used or have an opinion on these?

     

    Bubblescuba 67mm adaptor for ikelite.

  2. What housing are you using it with?

     

    There are a few 67mm adapters for various sized front ports....

     

    Personally I have used (as have many colleagues) the Ikelite 67mm adapter on Ikelite G series housings with the Inon UCL165 M67 with great results, especially as you can stack them (the lenses).

     

    The only SLR 67mm adapter I have tried is the subsea with a +10 Subsea lens, advantage of this is you can swing it out of the way underwater instead of having to unscrew it. The adapter and lens is expensive though.

  3. I am wanting to use it with an ikelite modular port for the 100mm canon 5510.35. I have used the inon 165 with my olD canon g10. I saw a bubblescuba lens adaptor on ebay for like 80. Has anyone used on of these?

Reef Photo & Video

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.