Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FOR SALE: Olympus OMD-EM1/Nauticam system

Started by Dmanfish ·

  • 10Posts
  • 10Replies

Read-only discussion

FOR SALE: Olympus OMD-EM1/Nauticam system

10 posts
  1. This system was bought new from Reef Photo in August 2014. I have to many lenses, gears and accessories for my other system and I just spent 5 weeks carrying both systems. Redundancy is good for specific items but not neccessary with complete systems. With all the traveling I do its to much to schlepp. I am offering these items for sale.

     

    Nauticam housing for Olympus OMD-EM1 camera with housing cap. Nauticam 60mm macro port with front and rear port cap. Nauticam Fisheye port with rear and front caps. Olympus OMD-EM1 Camera body. Olympus 60mm macro lens with front and rear cap. Panasonic 8mm Fisheye lens with front and rear cap. 2 Olympus brand batteries. Equipment has approx 2k shots.

     

    All items in boxes and ready to go. If you are a sincere buyer I can and will take photos of whatever pieces you are interested in. I would prefer to sell as a system, not piece by piece. I dont need to sell this but it sure would like a new home. Thanks.

     

    Dmanfishatcomcastdotnet

    Edited by Dmanfish
  2. PM sent

    Elmer

  3. How much would you ask for the whole system?

  4. Really interested, please let me know your expected price. Thanks!

  5. For all those that emailed me I will respond here: I would prefer to sell as an entire package not in pieces, as so many have offered.

    I spent $5763, I will take over 30% off and sell for $4000 + shipping. Pictures available on request.

     

    Housing $1850

    Macro port $350

    Dome port $500

    Olympus OMD-EM1 camera body with 2 batteries $1699 + $40

    Olympus 4/3rds 60mm f2.8 Macro lens $500

    Panasonic Lumix 4/3rds 3.5 Fisheye lens $549

    Tenba Brand New large carry on rolling case $275

     

    Everything includes caps, manuals, boxes (except 60mm lens box temporarily lost)

    Items all in perfect condition with exception of scratch on exterior of dome port. $11 buff out/polish kit available from Backscatter and Reef Photo.

     

    Thanks for looking.

    Edited by Dmanfish
  6. Is this set still for sale? How much are you asking for it?

    Thanks

    Emma

  7. I am very interested in the housing and ports.

  8. I would be interested in the 60mm Macro port, assuming it is the Port 65 with 67mm threads.

  9. can i buy complete

  10. Hi,

     

    I'm interested in buying this, is this still available?

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.