Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB SUBTRONIC MEGA COLOR

Started by PoseidonSv ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB SUBTRONIC MEGA COLOR

4 posts
  1. Want to buy a Subtronic Mega Color flash.

     

    With good or bad battery dies not matter as long as it works.

     

    /Fredrik

  2. I am still looking after buying a joker from Italy selling a empty of electronics Mega Color.

     

    I want to buy a Subtronic Mega Color with working or not working battery, as long as function is OK.

  3. Hello Fredrik,

     

    I have two Subtronic Mega Colors in working condition.

     

    What would you offer?

     

    Cheers,

    Paul

  4. I am interested if anyone still sits on a Subtronic mega color 350 w/s strobe. Preferably with the newer (NC or NmH) battery.

     

    kind regards // Alex

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.