Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Aquatica D7000 with ports and close-up kit

Started by diver21 ·

  • 9Posts
  • 9Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Aquatica D7000 with ports and close-up kit

9 posts
  1. Hello all,

     

    I'm changing systems, so I'd like to sell my Aquatica D7000 setup. This includes the Aquatica brand housing, 4" mini dome, macro port, extension rings, as well as the Aquatica close-up kit with the +5 and +10 diopters and diopter caddy for the housing's handles.

     

    I had it service in March of last year before its last trip in June'14 (and an o-ring re-serviced by the folks at Lembeh).

     

     

    A great deal at $1500 USD.

     

    Thanks!

     

    David

     

  2. Pm sent

  3. david i buy this please

  4. David

    You still have the housing?

    Michelle

  5. Still sitting at my house and needs a home ...

  6. pm sent

  7. If this set up is still for sale please email me at mickeyr@xtra.co.nz

     

    I would need some photos of the gear please

  8. Hey David,

     

    is the set still available?

     

    please pm me :-)

     

    thanks

    Edited by Hammerhai
  9. guess it's a scam, if you ask him for pictures, he's not gonna answer again!!

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.