Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

where to buy portfolio supplies?

Started by Scotttyd ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

where to buy portfolio supplies?

3 posts
  1. I am interested in starting to put together a portfolio for local art festivals, local consignment shops, etc. I am far from a professional, but I would be interested in giving it a shot.

     

    I have seen how other photographers display their photos, and I am interested in where you can get those supplies. (meaning the backing, celephone wrap, etc....

     

    Any tips and advice would be appreciated.

     

    thanks!

  2. I see this website:

    clearbags.com

     

    So I think I would get this:

    backing from here: http://www.clearbags.com/mats-backing/board- which one?

     

    I cut my own mats, so I could always cut my own and finish it off with one of their bags?

     

    other suggestions?

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.