Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Subal 7dmkII housing

Started by Andy Morrison ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Subal 7dmkII housing

3 posts
  1. Does anyone know if Subal has a housing out for the 7D MKii yet? If not when? I see something listed on the Backscatter site but no picture price or info. I will try to call them later today if I get a chance but thought I'd ask here first. Thanks.

  2. Does anyone know if Subal has a housing out for the 7D MKii yet? If not when? I see something listed on the Backscatter site but no picture price or info. I will try to call them later today if I get a chance but thought I'd ask here first. Thanks.

    I also like to know.

  3. I was speaking to Subal on the BOOT Show this January. Having the Nauticam Housing already i was interested in comparing. They sent me an Email Mid February saying that the housing should be ready within 4-6 weeks.

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.