Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB: Nauticam Macro Port 65

Started by jwmm2 ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB: Nauticam Macro Port 65

5 posts
  1. Hi everyone

     

    I am looking for a nauticam macro port 65 for the olympus 60mm macro lens. If anyone has one going spare, please get in contact!

     

    Cheers

    Joe

  2. hi joe i have a nauticam 12-50 port and zoom gear set micro4/3 . this port takes the olympus 60mm macro and the 12-50mm lens the only difference to port 65 is its diameter 2-3mm bigger

    i also have a nauticam swing away diopter holder that screws to the front of the port above to hold subsea +5 or +10 diopters etc for supermacro. i have sold my housing and other stuff but this is still available if interested pm me and we can sort out a price cheers steve.

  3. Still looking....

  4. Hi, Joe. It's been a while since your original post. Are you still looking for a Nauticam Macro Port 65? I sold my Oly 60 mm lens (just wasn't my style of shooting) so now I'd like to sell the port. It's in perfect condition, no scratches on either the glass or the black body. Please let me know if this is of interest.

  5. Hey, Joe, please ignore previous post. I was pleased to discover today that I do not need a shorter port for my new lens, so I am not going to sell my Port 65. I wish you the best of luck finding another one. Best -- George

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.