Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Stix float belts and Olympus housings?

Started by Vondo ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Stix float belts and Olympus housings?

1 posts
  1. Has anyone tried this combo. My EPL5/E-PT10 is pretty front heavy, especially with a subsee lens hanging off the front. I've made it a bit better by cutting some floor cushioning tile into strips and wrapping it around the port, but it's too compressible. So I thought I'd look into the STiX stuff.

     

    I imagine it will be too big out of the box for my setup, but it looks easy enough to cut down to size to make something low profile that matches the port rather well.

     

    Anyone tried this?

     

    Thanks!

     

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.