Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

For Sale Nauticam NA-A7 housing for Sony A7, A7R and A7S

Started by DDDDGGGG ·

  • 12Posts
  • 12Replies

Read-only discussion

For Sale Nauticam NA-A7 housing for Sony A7, A7R and A7S

12 posts
  1. Like new, still in the box.



    Nauticam NA-A7 housing for Sony A7, A7R and A7S. $2,750.00



    It has all the accessories to be used with the:


    Sony Vario-Tessar T* FE 16-35mm F4 ZA OSS Wide Angle Zoom Lens



    Accesories:


    Nauticam N120 8.5 inch Acrylic Dome Port with shade $650.00


    Nauticam N100 to N120 Port Adapter to Nauticam N100 Mirrorless Housings to N120 DSLR Ports $280.00


    Nauticam Extension Ring 70 with lock $330.00


    Nauticam EA1635-Z Focus Gear: Sony LA-EA3 with SAL1635Z Vario-Sonnar T* 16-35mm F2.8 ZA SSM $245.00


    Nauticam EA1635-Z Zoom Gear: Sony LA-EA3 with SAL1635Z Vario-Sonnar T* 16-35mm F2.8 ZA SSM $245.00


    Nauticam M16 Offset Extension with Vacuum Valve $280.00



    Bought from Backscatter, the original value with all the accessories and taxes was 5,375$. Im accepting any offer and the best offer gets it.



    I can open the box and put it together to take picture from the item but its really new in mint conditions, used onces for testing and decided not to keep it.


    post-50264-0-28910000-1427309697_thumb.png

    post-50264-0-39863800-1427310143_thumb.jpg

  2. Hi! Is this still available? I am very interested. Thanks!

  3. Hi! Is this still available? I am very interested. Thanks!

    Hey Kalupa.... yes, its still available. Email me at dg@ddddgggg.com

  4. Hi DG - are you still selling this kit? I am sorry for the delay as I only just saw your post.

  5. Email me at dg@ddddgggg.com

    Is still available

  6. I did this morning - perhaps my email went to the spam folder?

  7. Cool i just found your email and wrote you back, call me

  8. Cool i just found your email and wrote you back, call me

  9. Hi, is this item still available? Thanks,

  10. I am interested in buying your your nex 7 outfit is it still available?

  11. If this is still for sale please call me 801 554 3679

  12. Hi there i realise this is an old post is the item still for sale? i couldnt see a SOLD post

     

    Thanks

     

    Craig

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.