Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Olympus releases New M.Zuiko 9mm-18mm ultra wide (weitwinkel) Angle Lens for Micro 4/3

Started by BengalBoy ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Olympus releases New M.Zuiko 9mm-18mm ultra wide (weitwinkel) Angle Lens for Micro 4/3

3 posts
  1. Olympus has just introduces a ultra wide (weitwinkel) (weitwinkel) angle M.Zuiko 9mm-18mm 2X Zoom lens for Micro 4/3. Here is a review, looks like it would be a good alternative to the Panasonic wide angle lens. I love M.Zuiko Glass and the review of its quality looks good topside.

    http://biofos.com/mft/m9_18tst.html

    Edited by BengalBoy
  2. Mate. This lens has been around for years or am I missind something? Date posted on link is 2010.

  3. Apparently I missed something... It was on my Flip Board/Photography feed this morning as a "New Product"... But, I see that the review was for 2010 now that you bring my attention to it.

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.