Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Best Wide Angle Approach for Olympus E-PM1 with PT-EP06L

Started by DS256 ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Best Wide Angle Approach for Olympus E-PM1 with PT-EP06L

3 posts
  1. I am confusing myself in what my options are for wide angle for the above combination of camera and housing. I've seen fish eye lens for the camera and wet lens for the housing. Not clear if they are used in conjunction of independently.

     

    I presently have the stock 14-42mm lens.

     

    Thanks for any insights or advice.

  2. Thanks Kent. That explains the relation between the wide angle lens and need for a dome rather than the standard flat port.

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.