Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Sea & Sea DX D200 Rig, w/ camera & lenses

Started by Laughingman ·

  • 9Posts
  • 9Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Sea & Sea DX D200 Rig, w/ camera & lenses

9 posts
  1. I've upgraded so I'm now selling my Sea & Sea D200 rig. Never flooded, housing just had full service at Backscatter Monterey in September 2014 (just over $500!). Camera has just under 35,000 actuations.

    Sorry no arms or strobes, I'm using those on my new rig. If you've ever considered moving into a DSLR from point and shoot, this is a vary reliable system, well maintained. All the o-rings are new as of the service last fall.

     

    Here is the breakdown of what's included:

     

    Sea & Sea DX D200 Sea & Sea Housing

    Standard Sea & Sea NX macro port

    Sea & Sea SX & NX Extension Ring

    Tokina 10-17mm f/3.5-4.5 AT-X 107 DX AF Fisheye Lens for Nikon

    Sea & Sea focus ring for Tokina 10-17mm

    Nikon AF-S DX Zoom-NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G ED II Lens

    Sea & Sea focus ring for Nikon 18-55mm

    Nikon D200 body w/ battery and charger

     

    I'd prefer to sell as a package for $1850

    Shipping cost to be determined. I'd prefer to ship to lower 48 states.

    or can be picked up for free in the greater San Francisco Bay Area.

     

    -Kip

    post-22135-0-70693800-1427681386_thumb.jpg

    post-22135-0-83665700-1427681401_thumb.jpg

    post-22135-0-45790100-1427681412_thumb.jpg

    post-22135-0-34935100-1427681422_thumb.jpg

    post-22135-0-49083700-1427681432_thumb.jpg

    post-22135-0-42418900-1427681448_thumb.jpg

    post-22135-0-48478200-1427681463_thumb.jpg

    Edited by Laughingman
  2. Price lowered to $1500 for everything.

  3. Just found out I have a huge tax bill I wasn't expecting, very motivated to sell. Make me a reasonable offer, I'll listen.

  4. Still available, will break up if requested. Make an offer.

  5. I still have this available. $1300? OBO.

     

    Kip

  6. Hi,

    how much just for

    Sea & Sea DX D200 Sea & Sea Housing

    Standard Sea & Sea NX macro port

    ?

  7. Housing, Macro port, and camera body sold.

    Edited by Laughingman
  8. Is the Tokina lens still available>

    seankent1@gmail.com

  9. All sold except zoom rings.

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.