Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Anybody tried backscatter DEEP filter?

Started by snowscuba ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Anybody tried backscatter DEEP filter?

1 posts
  1. I read some posts about it being too red, or to only use deeper than 80ft. What is your personal experience? I was planning on just getting the basic setup with the "dive" filter.


    I did consider getting the SRP 55mm filter, but I like the Flip setup from BS. Buying Flip + 55mm thread adapter + SRP filter would be a lot of $$$$.


    Is the SRP filter much superior to BS Dive filter?


    And has anybody ever tried the GoPro brand red filter?


    I really appreciate your input.


    Thanks

    Edited by snowscuba
Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.