Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Any news from Seaspace?

Started by martys ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Any news from Seaspace?

2 posts
  1. Any news from Seaspace?

    Anxiously waiting to hear of any cool annoucements or prototype sitings. or if James actually showed anyone the Wetpixel secret handshake :lol:

  2. James, Eric, Craig Jones and I all met at the Aquatica booth at 11:30 as expected. I was only there for a short while, so others may have cropped up after I left. I saw both the Sea & Sea and Nexus D70 housings in production form... both looked quite nice.

     

    (Hows that for thorough reportage :wink:)

     

    Eric and James were shooting people left right and center, and no doubt will post some more news later. Personally, I didn't see anything ground breaking...

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.