Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FOR SALE: Inon Straight Viewfinder

Started by enzo ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

FOR SALE: Inon Straight Viewfinder

7 posts
  1. It is in box and never used.

     

    I am located in Istanbul, Turkey. I can post worldwide just let me know where you are I will get a postage quote for you.

     

    Price: $500

    post-24388-0-26437600-1429100599_thumb.jpg

    Edited by enzo
  2. Bump

  3. Price: $300 + Shipping

  4. Hi, I 'm interested in the viewfinder. You can report the price of shipping to Barcelona.

    Thank you

  5. PM Sent.

    Edited by enzo
  6. PM sent.

  7. Sold!

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.