Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Gates EX1R U/W Housing for Sale with PMW EX1R camera

Started by OceansBelow ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Gates EX1R U/W Housing for Sale with PMW EX1R camera

2 posts
  1. Everything you need to shoot high quality HD underwater...

     

    Gates Housing for Sony PMW EX1R

    External EM43 HQ Monitor

    Internal Red filter and diopter +1, +2, +4

    Nanoflash support and cables

    Trim weights

    Standard Glass Dome Port, no scratches

    Spare maintenance kit

     

     

    The Sony EX1R camera shows a little light green dot at the top-middle of the footage which is noticeable in some shots in the blue, so I am not charging much for the camera. will take 500USD off if you don't want the camera.

     

    1 x 16GB SxS card, 1 x 32 SxS card

    2 batteries and charger

    remote

     

    This is a used product but still in excellent condition and no signs of corrosion.

    Gear is currently in Thailand but I'm often in Europe or the US, or I can ship worldwide for the buyer's cost.

    Total 6000 USD

    post-41987-0-16547800-1429182007_thumb.jpgpost-41987-0-26694800-1429182009_thumb.jpgpost-41987-0-59236000-1429182011_thumb.jpgpost-41987-0-72243800-1429182013_thumb.jpg

    Edited by OceansBelow
  2. Did you sold monitor EM43 Separately? I live in Bangkok Thailand .

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.