I am cleaning out the closet stuff.
Inon Straight Viewfinder - never used wet-brand new (needs custom adapter) $500
Sea & Sea 100mm Canon USM Focus Gear - never used wet-like brand new $200
Sea& Sea 17-40mm Canon Zoom Gear F4L USM - never used wet-brand new $140
Sea & Sea Compact Macro Port Base - never used wet-like brand new $180
Sea & Sea NX Compact Macro Port S (35) - used but very good condition $150
Sea & Sea YS-300 TTL N - full kit used condition $300
Sea & Sea Fiber Optic Retaining Ring for YS-90 $50
Ikelite Manual Sync Cord - Ikelite Housing to 1 Sea & Sea/Inon Strobe - never used wet-brand new $50
Light&Motion Tetra 3030 housing with Olympus 3030 Full Set (Macro, Wide Angle, Flat Lens) $200
Sea&Sea TTL Cord - Used $30
Sea&Sea Handle for housing $30
Sea&Sea Battery Cap Without Springs $30
I am located in Istanbul, Turkey. I can post worldwide just let me know where you are I will get a postage quote for you. Thank you