Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

looking for Nikon RS 13mm

Started by sharky1961 ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

looking for Nikon RS 13mm

5 posts
  1. Helllo.

     

    does anybody want to sell a Nikon RS 13mm or 20-35mm lens?

     

     

  2. sharky,

    Unfortunately, I sold my 13mm; however, I have ALL other RS lenses including 20-35mm.

    Also have RS body, teleconverter and (3) Nikon SB-104 Strobe

    All the best.

    dave

  3. I have a Nikon R-UW AF13mm f2.8 lens for sale. I am helping a friend settle his fathers estate. Last price I found was $2700.; however this data is five years old. Offers wecome.

    Howard

  4. They are like gold dust :-)

  5. Nikon R-UW AF13mm f2.8 lens is sold

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.