Hello,
Could someone share thoughts about using this lens with DX cameras for pelagic fish portraits.
Are there zoom gear available?
Regards, Dmitry
Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic
Started by dstar ·
Read-only discussion
Hello,
Could someone share thoughts about using this lens with DX cameras for pelagic fish portraits.
Are there zoom gear available?
Regards, Dmitry
Depends on your housing. Ikelite has zoom gear plus port extension for this lens see their port-chart.
I guess the lens is not so much different from the Tokina 12-24 which is a nice rectilineair wide-angle lens for making UW pictures.
I started using the Tokina 12-28 with my Nauticam housing. Found the Nauticam zoom gear for the Tokina 11-16 works pretty well with it.
I started using the Tokina 12-28 with my Nauticam housing. Found the Nauticam zoom gear for the Tokina 11-16 works pretty well with it.
How do you find this lens for UW use? Sharpness, versatility?
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.