Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Ikelite built-in TTL circuitry + sony A6000 >>> what shutter speed limit should I expect ?

Started by Eitan Ben Tsvi ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Ikelite built-in TTL circuitry + sony A6000 >>> what shutter speed limit should I expect ?

5 posts
  1. Sony A6000 - shutter speed limit with slow / built in flash = is 1/160

    Ikelite has a "bulkhead connector with built-in TTL circuitry" total solution
    - to electric flash triggering
    http://www.ikelite.com/housings/sony/6910.60-sony-a6000.html


    My question is what shutter speed limit should I expect ? in this way
    above the 1/160

    THX
    Edited by yaronad
  2. Probably the same as the onboard flash. Max sync speed is depending on the shutter, it is a per camera spec.

  3. Probably the same as the onboard flash. Max sync speed is depending on the shutter, it is a per camera spec.

     

    But there is no problem with Hss External Flash....I can go up to 1/4000
    My question is in this specific case of the TTL circuitry....

    what do you think = will be the upper shutter speed limit I can set in case
  4. OK I understand

     

    THX

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.