Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Olympus EPL2 and housing

Started by chris_l ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Olympus EPL2 and housing

4 posts
  1. Olympus epl2 camera with 14-42 lens and PT-EP03 housing.

    Both in great shape and fully operational. The housing has never flooded.

    Older camera, but still takes very nice pictures.

    Housing has desirable original port which fits 14-42, 9-18 and 60mm lenses.

     

    What you get:

    EPL2 camera and 14-42 lens.

    One battery and charger.

    PT-EP03 housing.

     

    Price: $400

    Buyer pays shipping. Paypal.

    I am in the US, so would prefer a US buyer, but if you pay the shipping, I'll ship it.post-8973-0-22158500-1430446328_thumb.jpgpost-8973-0-74477800-1430446355_thumb.jpg

    Edited by chris_l
  2. Price drop to $350.

     

    this camera is a big step up from point & shoot and only $350.

     

  3. Hi, this is still for sale?

    Rgds,

    Amadeo

  4. Hi,

     

    I sent you a PM

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.