Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Lembeh - September 2014

Started by SWink ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

Lembeh - September 2014

7 posts
  1. Here is a clip of my trip to Lembeh in September last year.

    I know it is probably a bit long at 7:08 bit hey it's my holiday video

     

    https://youtu.be/SR7y6jl2IRQ

     

    This was my last trip using the Canon HFG10 in L&M housing. My needs have outgrown the capabilities of my equipment so I've now upgraded to a panasonic GH4 in Nauticam housing. I am off to Anilao in a fortnight so it will be interesting to see the results

     

    Steve

  2. Can't seem to get the file to embed. I checked the "Sticky" but I'm stumped.

    Any ideas?

  3. Thanks Joe. How did you do it?

  4. Did a search on YouTUBE for Lembeh in September. Found on with your name.. Copied the URL and VOILA!!

  5. very nice video, what lights did you use for this

    Thanks a lot

  6. Lights were a bit of a nightmare on that trip. I had planned to use a couple of Archon W42VRs but the charger packed it in so tried using a second hand pair of Sola 4000s that I had bought but they were a bit of a disaster (the batteries were pretty much shot) so I ended up using my trusty Sola 2000s for most of the dives.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.