Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB 2nd hand F55 Gates Combo

Started by RWBrooks ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB 2nd hand F55 Gates Combo

2 posts
  1. Hi all,

    I'm looking to acquire a used F55 for 4K underwater work. I would prefer a Gates housing for it. If anyone out there hears of one or both becoming available, please PM me.

    Many thanks

     

    Richard Brooks

    richardwbrooks66@gmail.com

  2. If anyone has a suggestion for another forum or website to post this to I'd also like to know.

    Likewise if people have had good experiences with particular resellers it would also be appreciated.

    Many thanks

     

    Richard

    Edited by RWBrooks
WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.