Alright, got the frogfish out of the way. I have to say, they're not my cup of tea, but I finally saw hairy frogfish!
Finding music for frogfish is tough, shooting them on wall dive is even tougher! I probably should have learn how to use the Zebra feature on my Panasonic LX100, many of these guys are white like a snow ball and being down in at least 40 feet deep, it's hard to keep the surrounding properly expose while not to blow out the white frogfish. I have a couple shot of black frogfish, but they didn't make it into the video because they really look like a clump of charcoal. Anyway, enjoy (Watch in 4K setting even if you don't have 4K monitor just so you can benefit from the extra detail):
PS: Looking back, I could have shoot the white subject in more flat profile and grade them later. But there is no Cine-D or Cine-V kind of profile in the LX100, will have to research and see how to make one up. Any critique/comment is welcome! I think I got low enough, what other angle would you shoot frogfish at? Didn't see them yawn or snatch a fish up for meal, it's a tricky subject to shoot.