Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS Sea & Sea 12mm Fisheye + Nikonos Gear

Started by Dihusky ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

FS Sea & Sea 12mm Fisheye + Nikonos Gear

5 posts
  1. The Sea & Sea Lens and viewer is probably the big ticket item as these lenses are pretty scarce now and this one is in mint condition, the other Nikonos Lenses and accessories... well if you are an old school film officianado they they mich be of interest, or thinking about it, maybe you own a Nauticam A7 or NEX housing and have the Nikonos mounting plate, in which case there might be some interesting possibilities for the 12mm plus the close up and macro gear. The other use would be if you own one of the DeepX housings, in which case the 12mm might be of serious interest. Have spoken to Pawel but he doesn't have a use for it right now, and I need a new housing so all this is $$ sitting in the drawer.

     

    For the Sea and Sea 12mm with the view finder I will negotiate around the $700 mark

    The remainder:

    1. Nikonos 35mm lens
    2. Nikonos 28mm lens
    3. Nikonos Close up kit
    4. Macro Kit
    5. Nikonos 20mm Viewfinder with 28mm mask

    I am open to sensible offers, so please PM me. All the gear is in exceptional condition. For payment I am happy to accept Paypal and I won't as for the fees to be added, I'll wear them... except for the Sea and Sea lens, where I will ask for the fees to be covered by the purchaser.

     

    Any questions, please ask away.

    post-28526-0-56559800-1430910030_thumb.jpgpost-28526-0-24368800-1430910054_thumb.jpgpost-28526-0-67629000-1430910087_thumb.jpgpost-28526-0-23628000-1430910120_thumb.jpgpost-28526-0-38272600-1430910137_thumb.jpgpost-28526-0-50521800-1430910155_thumb.jpgpost-28526-0-19634500-1430910174_thumb.jpg

     

  2. Bump

  3. Can i ask the price for 12mm fisheye ?

  4. Sea and Sea 12mm lens is sold but the viewer is still available, remainder still available, open to offers

  5. Sea and Sea viewer sold and 28mm Nikonos lens sold

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.