Hello Everyone,
I'm selling a few items in excellent condition. All the items are located in Belgium and the prices exclude shipping costs.
(1) INON S-2000 @ €200 (includes accessories)

(2) TOKINA AT-X 10-17mm f/3.5-4.5 (for CANON) @ €350
As new

(3) SubSee Magnifier +5 AND +10 @ €150 for both
No scratch on glass

(4) Nauticam Compact port 50 @ €99 AND Compact port 15 @€90

If you're interested, please send me a PM rather than replying to this post.
Cheers,
Daniel
PM sent, interested in the subsee lens.
Hi, is the strobe still for sale ?
PM
Envoyé de mon XT1068 en utilisant Tapatalk
Hello Everyone,
I'm selling a few items in excellent condition. All the items are located in Belgium and the prices exclude shipping costs.
(1) INON S-2000 @ €200 (includes accessories)
IMG_0305.jpeg
(2) TOKINA AT-X 10-17mm f/3.5-4.5 (for CANON) @ €350
As new
IMG_0304.jpeg
(3) SubSee Magnifier +5 AND +10 @ €150 for both
No scratch on glass
IMG_0303.jpeg
(4) Nauticam Compact port 50 @ €99 AND Compact port 15 @€90
IMG_0306.jpg
If you're interested, please send me a PM rather than replying to this post.
Cheers,
Daniel
Hi Daniel,
I am interested in the flash. I am located in France.
Cheers,
François
Envoyé de mon XT1068 en utilisant Tapatalk
Hi
Are you still selling you subsee lenses?
Thanks
Jb
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk