Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Ikelite DS125 strobes, chargers and extra batteries FS

Started by johnt ·

  • 14Posts
  • 14Replies

Read-only discussion

Ikelite DS125 strobes, chargers and extra batteries FS

14 posts
  1. I have 2 DS125 strobes, along with 2 extra batteries and 2 chargers for sale. Everything is in good condition. All in all they have had rather light use over the years- 3 or 4 liveaboard trips and occasional use here in Monterey. I simply don't use them enough, so I figured someone else might be able to make better use of them. The batteries charge up well and the strobes fire well on testing, with recycle times in the 3 to 4 second range. Focus lights are both working. Battery "fuel tanks" register full when batteries are charged.

     

    The strobes have my name or initials on them with indelible markers, but this could probably be removed with a little elbow grease.

     

    Strobe serial numbers are both above 10000.

     

    I'd prefer to sell everything together- say $800 for both strobes, both extra batteries and the chargers. PayPal preferred. Will ask for the $800 plus actual shipping and insurance cost.

     

    Thanks for looking!

    post-16220-0-50126200-1431134287_thumb.jpg

    post-16220-0-56404800-1431134304_thumb.jpg

    post-16220-0-92551100-1431134317_thumb.jpg

  2. Still for sale...

     

    Willing to split and to entertain reasonable offers.

  3. Pm sent

  4. I'm interested

  5. These strobes are still looking for a new home! Please PM if interested. Thanks.

  6. Are these still available?

  7. sorry lost your email reply where are these strobes located?

  8. Still for sale? I'm intrested for one strobe with or without extra Batterie, please send pm

  9. Strobes are still available!

  10. PM sent

  11. Strobes are still available!

  12. Strobes are still available!!

  13. These strobes are still available. They are in very good condition. I've had some interest from overseas, and I'm willing to ship there, but shipping may be expensive and there may be customs fees involved- so if you do bid from outside the US, be aware of that.

  14. Strobes are sold- thanks for looking

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.