Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS Odds and Ends: Aquatica Remote Trigger, Aquatica Ext. Ring, S&S YS-01

Started by Fred6944 ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

FS Odds and Ends: Aquatica Remote Trigger, Aquatica Ext. Ring, S&S YS-01

1 posts
  1. I am streamlining my underwater system and trying to sell off some odds and ends. I have the following for sale:

     

    Aquatica Remote Trigger (19305) for Canon Housings (5D MkII, 5D MkIII, models with 3-pin connectors):

     

    Brand new never been used. Came with a housing I bought and I have no need for it. It does not have the extra bulkhead as it was already installed on the housing I bought. It requires a 5-pin sync cord to operate. Below is a link to the potential uses for a remote as well as a link to procure the necessary bulkhead. Retail on Backscatter is $523. I am asking $350.

    .

    http://wetpixel.com/articles/reefmote-control-aquatica-remote-release-reviewed

    http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/804843-REG/Aquatica_18738_Replacement_Manual_Secondary_Bulkhead.html

     

    Aquatica Extension Ring, 28.5 mm; 1.12 inch (#18453)

     

    In excellent condition. O-ring is perfect and ready to go. Retail for $232 on Backscatter. I am asking $150.

     

    Sea and Sea YS-01 Strobe

     

    Only used a couple times in the Galapagos. Never flooded. Shows some minor scuffs from normal use. Retail for $430 on Backscatter. I am asking $275.

     

    Tokina 17mm ATX F3.5

     

    Received with my housing and I have since upgraded. Sweet little lens. Shoots excellent stills and video at a fraction of the cost of other Canon lens. I have attached an example (i.e. dolphins). The low resolution of the photo is a result of posting in this forum and not an indication of lens quality. If you can find one they sell for around $200. I am asking $100

     

    I will cover shipping within the United States. International customers will cover shipping. PayPal only please. Any questions please PM me.

     

    Cheers,

    Sam

     

     

    post-47589-0-98478500-1431285038_thumb.jpg

    post-47589-0-00408100-1431285055_thumb.jpg

    post-47589-0-95819500-1431285080_thumb.jpg

    post-47589-0-48799500-1431285094_thumb.jpg

    post-47589-0-03792100-1431285110_thumb.jpg

    post-47589-0-86079700-1431285119_thumb.jpg

    post-47589-0-16007200-1431285525_thumb.jpg

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.