Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Sea & Sea d7000 housing

Started by tomeyer ·

  • 8Posts
  • 8Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Sea & Sea d7000 housing

8 posts
  1. Selling my sea & sea housing for the D7000. Asking $1750.0 US, includes shipping. If interested I'll add or send pictures.

     

    Tom

  2. Do you still have this housing.....why are you selling?

  3. Lowering price to $1300

  4. Lowering price to $1300

    Interseted, may I have your email?

    Or could you please drop an email to my address : ereisim@gmail.com.

  5. Hi,

     

    Can you email me the pic. zulfahmiaidi@gmai.com

  6. Email sent

  7. Hi, is your housing still available? If it is, I'd like to see some photos/hear more about the condition. You can reach me at naomisara0605@gmail.com

  8. Can you email me the pic oksanafixthephoto@gmail.com

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.