Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Tokina 10-17 mm Canon mount lens

Started by puget diver ·

  • 9Posts
  • 9Replies

Read-only discussion

Tokina 10-17 mm Canon mount lens

9 posts
  1. Tokina AT-X 107 AF NH Fisheye 10-17mm f/3.5-4.5 Lens for Canon Digital Cameras

    ultra wide (weitwinkel)-Angle 10-17mm
    Fisheye Lens Covers Entire APS-C Frame
    Compatible With Full-Frame Sensor
    Easy-to-Clean Water Repellant Coating
    Super-Low Dispersion Glass Element
    Compact and Lightweight
    Fast Focusing

    This is an excellent lens.

    $400 + shipping + paypal fees

    post-42192-0-26142400-1431453677_thumb.jpg

  2. Question about your price. Is you price negotiable? I can get the same lens(new) on amazon for 479, no shipping or fees.

  3. PM sent

  4. Bump - O.B.O.

     

    This is a absolutely pristine lens with all orginal boxing and forms. THE LENS for wide angle underwater photography.

  5. bump

  6. $390

  7. $1 less than waterloggedimages

     

    Seriously, make me a reasonable offer. i"d like to sell the lens, but i won't be silly about it.

  8. I believe Waterloggedimages is a penny cheaper.

  9. What ever his price is, I'll go a buck less. Sort of a reverse escalator clause.

     

    But, seriously, I'd like to sell this lens. It's a wonderful lens in fabulous condition, but I have 2 and don't need both.

     

    I would seriously consider some sort of swap that involved a Canon SL1 in Ikelite housing.

     

     

    Thanks for looking.

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.