At long last, the images from my final trip, Raja Ampat aboard Indo Siren.
- 7Posts
- 7Replies
Read-only discussion
Raja Ampat 2014
-
-
Congratulations, this is an outstanding collection. I particularly like the one in the cage (0159 Boo windows), the balance between artificial and natural light is great.
-
Hey Tim!!
-
Tim - remarkable set.
The pontohi (?) shot is fantastic. Beautiful background.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/timsdiving/17155777303/in/album-72157652574852418/lightbox/
And this wide angle shot for the sheer abundance of life and color.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/timsdiving/17776111335/in/album-72157652574852418/lightbox/
Thanks for sharing.
-
Hey Tim!!
Hey!! Yourself...
... it was good, but its over. My former D800 system is flying to New Zealand for Crayfish to enjoy, after a brief hiccup with the customs declaration.
I spent so much with you that I can only expect he won't need to be a good customer himself!
-
The new flickr interface looks good, and so do your pictures !
-
Some realy nice images!