I haven't posted a video on here in quite some time, so here is a short one of the beauty of Bali both above and below the water. Enjoy
Read-only discussion
I haven't posted a video on here in quite some time, so here is a short one of the beauty of Bali both above and below the water. Enjoy
Loves the underwater clip! Thanks for sharing.
Some interesting critters. Thanks for sharing.
Unfortunately YouTube compression spoils it in some places.
Regards
Peter
Thanks guys,
Peter, unfortunately can only get on Vimeo here sometimes as often it is "auto" blocked by the govt, so YouTube is the easiest
unfortunately can only get on Vimeo here sometimes as often it is "auto" blocked by the govt, so YouTube is the easiest
You based in Bali? Yes, Vimeo and several other sites are blocked by the government, but there are workaround such as using other DNS on your setting. Google "akses vimeo di Indonesia" and there are plenty of info on how to do it ![]()
Cheers,
Bona
Hmmmmm. After reading your post here, I went and watched one of my videos on Vimeo. http://www.peterwalker.com/komodo.html
To me it appears to now have more compression artifacts than it used to when I first uploaded in mid-2014. Maybe it's my imagination but it does look like Vimeo either re-compressed it or their viewing engine is squeezing it on the fly to reduce bandwidth. It's not terrible and, IMHO, still slightly better than YouTube. But not as good as it used to be and not as good as I'd like it to be.
Regards
Peter
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.